Saturday, January 31, 2009

My BAF Address

It's SAT afternoon and God has blessed us with a beautiful day. Pam is playing patriotic music in the background and life is all good! I leave for Ft. Lewis tomorrow and it will definitely be hard to say goodbye.

Mark Schubert
755 ECES/UD
APO AE 09354

Here is the address at BAF - remember, I won't be there till the first week in MAR sometime - but I will still get stuff that arrives early - the Chief over there knows me well! :-)

I don't have an address in Ft. Lewis, but I'll have everything I need.

AGAIN, I want to thank you ALL for all the kind words and thoughts and prayers.

Mark.

5 comments:

  1. Thinkin about you, hope things are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mark, Thinking of you.



























    Dear Mark, Just want you to know that we are thinking about you and love you a lot.
    Love, Mom/Dad





    w

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mark, pretty cold here too. good to see you are in good company. the guys at manderian express say Best of luck. Not much has changed here. Miss the lunches wings and all the OO :) take care Chief. look for later posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mark, Thanks for including me in on the SB squares - I won 200$ on 1st 1/4. Scott came by to confirm. Great pic from your cell - it had some big dude in it - having too much fun -- just kidding -- I was in Portland Org. once - it is beautiful country out there. Well I best get to work b4 AE cathes me. Post-2-Post.

    ReplyDelete