Sunday, July 5, 2009

Perspective

Now might be a good time to have that perspective discussion. So I thought my Internet connection was really bad... Oh how WRONG I was! At this moment, I'd take that back and be HAPPY to pay the $100!!! As it is - now it's REALLY bad! So bad that it's basically unusable (I thought it was "unusable" before). Now - in perspective, it was fine... At least I could Skype with my family and friends! And I could use MagicJack ONCE IN A WHILE! Now - I'll be lucky if the blog posts!!!! (seriously!)

Could not contact Blogger.com. Saving and publishing may fail. Retrying...
Return to list of posts


And if it does, I guess I should be happy about it...

Mark.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Mark, and thanks to your crew as well, for all your hard work in that blistering hot desert sun! At least you'll be nice and tanned when you get home! Thank you for your loyalty to the Air Force, and for your sacrifice for our country. This 4th. of July has meant more to me than all the hoopla with the parades, and the fireworks, and the cookout smells in the neighborhood. It means being able to sleep safe and sound in my bed at night BECAUSE of brave men (and women too) like YOU! Love and miss you,
    and God's Peace!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete