Sunday, June 28, 2009

Good/Bad News

That all depends on your perspective - and while I'm on that topic, let me tell you my perspective sure has changed in the last 5 months since I started this back in JAN! Yes, believe it or not, my orders started on 29 JAN. That's when my perspective on things started to change.

More on that in a different post - it's not what I planned to tell you.

Good News/Bad news - The good news is I didn't miss RIB NIGHT!!! The Bad news is I didn't miss RIB NIGHT - I would have if my trip wasn't cancelled this morning - bummer. But it's still not out of the question - so - hopefully sometime soon. Also, I got the two disc's with the pictures from the PRT trip (good news), but I forgot them in the office so you will have to wait till tomorrow night till I can post them (bad news).

Also - more bad news - I missed church today cause I was working so hard... :-) Seriously - something came up just before 1430 (J-Time) and I couldn't make it. Next Sunday, J-Time moves to 1030 so that will work out a LOT better for me anyway.

I wish you could see the Chapel NeXt website! Not many web pages around here are kept up to date, but THAT one is! I think God is updating it Himself! It's very professional and lots of good information! Looks good too!

So I planned on getting in bed early - that's didn't work out too well - I'm sitting here keeping all the people concerned about me up to date - Oh, yeah - that's not such a BAD thing to have a few friends who love you! That's GOOD NEWS for me!

Thanks to all of you!

Mark.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Mark! Hope that you received the patriotic e-cards that I sent you! Glad you're doing okay. I have no doubt that your perspective HAS changed since you've been there. You should write a book when you get home! From what I've heard from my friedn next door to you (Iraq) they've been VERY busy too! Lots of sand storms she said. Yuck! Hope to get some things out to you with Mom's next care package. Enjoying spending time with Jim and Analiese, and looking forward to seeing some of Pam when she arrives on the 1st. Analiese is getting big FAST! You'll probably get a shock when you see her! Love and miss you, bro! God bless you, and hope you get a lot done this week with your crew! keep your chin up!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete