Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Coined today!

I coined myself!!! With 100 unit coins. And they look GREAT! I ordered 100 coins and sold 75+ within two hours! What a great morale boost for the Airmen! They were all very excited to get them - and such a nice coin for only $5.
See the artwork here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/mark.schubert/755ECESCoin

The real coin looks even better! Seriously!

Needless to say I've already emailed the vendor and asked her to spin up 50 more and I might bring that up to another 100! People are starting to come from around the base!!! Maybe I missed my calling and I should be a coin designer! :-) (yeah, right) I'll think about that when I retire.

Oh - my CC and I were just talking the other day - I'm going to miss him. He will pin on Col on Jun 1... Soon he'll only to be my deployed commander and I'll have a new unit CC after we redeploy. But I really like the new CC too - so it's all good!

Things are still well with me - I'm still blessed to know how many of you are praying for me - please stay vigil - honestly, I need all I can get. It truly is a wonderful feeling.

I'm pretty surprised nobody had anything to say about the Army guys. Any of you engineers out there notice how they screwed up our site grade? :-)

Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment