Friday, May 1, 2009

I love FRIDAY'S

Have I ever mentioned how much I love FRIDAY'S? Well - I do! I'm actually surprised at myself for knowing that is IS Friday! So far I've had a pretty good Friday! I haven't yet talked with my Mon & Dad - but I'm looking forward to that.

Things are well with me. All is going along fine and we are steady pushing through. Not much new happening. It was a beautiful day up until a few minutes ago - and the wind picked up and some dark clouds rolled in very fast. But that's fine because I'm in my hooch now and I've already eaten dinner. I think I'll just work out, take a shower, do some stuff on the computer and hit the bed a little early tonight.

Sorry - not to exciting today - not because I'm not excited to write to you, just not a whole lot to tell you about today.

Mark.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait until those 27,000 OTHER U.S. troops come in to help you guys out over there this summer! Send those buggers running, and try to hit a couple of 'em in the rear-end while you're at it, bro! I know you're not there for combat duty, but who knows? You might get a chance! We miss you and I'll try to get my own version of a "care package" out to you soon!
    Luv and God bless you!
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mark. Great to see you and talk to you yesterday. That is always the Highlight of Friday. Going for a walk around the track. Have a good day.

    God Bless you. Love Mom/Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry It is now Sat. in Dayton Tennessee....We are on the back porch with the Smith's... Just looking at the blog and talking about you and how you are missed...We had baby back ribs on the smoker...Sure were good we will have to do it again when you get home...We love you and miss you...David, Janice, David, and Jill

    ReplyDelete