Monday, February 9, 2009

Down Day

Nice! We had a full day with nothing to do. Well - most of the guys anyway. I kept myself busy for the day by completing paper work for my 56 pax team down range. A Chief's work is never done! We have a big exercise coming up that sounds like a lot of fun.

It snowed here today - more like hail, but it was white! Sounds COLD - but it doesn't feel that way. I'm feeling better with each passing day. I actually felt pretty good today - all things considered!

I miss my family!

Mark.

3 comments:

  1. glad you are feeling better. miss you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mark, Good Morning, it is always so good to hear from you. We miss you too, terribly but you are in our daily thoughts and prayer

    Love you, Mom/Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mark, I hate that you are feeling bad, but I am glad that you are getting over it. I miss you and can't wait till we get to see you again. Be safe and we all love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete