Friday, February 27, 2009

Home again

I made it home OK. It sure is good to be back even if only for a few days. Everyone was excited to have the opportunity to join their loved ones at home for a few days. It was Aiden's birthday yesterday and Heidi is having a party for him tomorrow - I'm really looking forward to that because I'll get to see ALL my grandchildren and also my son and his wife, and my Brother and Sister-in-Law, my niece and a few other friends - I can't wait!

I went to SITA for lunch today and it was reassuring to know things are well there - again, the support from my company and co-workers is something I just can't express enough gratitude for.

Thank you to ALL of you that have commented on posts - I hope to be able to continue to post once I leave the country - I promise all of you I will do my best.

Mark.

7 comments:

  1. Mark, sorry I missed your lunch at SITA - didn't know you were coming ... Due to the bad weather I ate at home on Friday and then headed for the 12:30 CM training. Good to know you're safe right now / Cheers Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Mark! I miss you and I am glad you are safe and when you go back there, just be safe and come out on top! I love and miss you! Grandma and grandpa are down taking care of dad from his surgery(s). Take care, love you! -Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mark, Glad you were able to make it back to ATL. Sorry I missed you coming to SITA Fri. I didn't know you were here or I would have popped upstairs.
    Take care / Doug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mark - I don't know when you have to leave again but if you are available around lunchtime Tuesday 3/3 I know a big group of people who would love to see you pop in to the lobby floor conference room at Cumberland Centre!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mark, it was good to see you again on your return
    from training. Looks like you had some fun there, with
    the big guns an all... :-) Keep us posted with updates
    when you can.

    Be careful out there! --Tad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Big Brother! I just got word that you're leaving today and again I just have to say I love you, I will miss you, and wish you the best. Happy Birthday tomorrow, and I'm glad you were able to go home for a few day to spend time with your family. Godspeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mark,

    Need you to know from previous blog... it is Whooah! not yooha :-)

    Your Army Bud,

    Russ

    ReplyDelete