Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mt Rainier is pretty cool to look at!

This is a photo taken with my phone by the Commander. We sat thru several briefings today and we were issued some gear. You may note that the comments specific to my day are generic - and this is just the way it has to be - I hope you all understand.

The food here is GREAT! Lots to choose from and lots of it! AND - it's ALL good!!Weather has also been above normal - very comfortable during the day and cool to cold at night. The first two nights the heat was all JACKED UP and it was cold as crap in my room, but last night not so much so I think my guys found something! :-) It's really great to work with a bunch of CE guys who can literally FIX ANYTHING!

CC and I are working directly with a couple Army folks and they are nice to work with! I enjoy talking with them and it's nice to get their perspective on the military.
I'll try to take some more pictures tonight with the better camera - looks like another beautiful night and the mountain view is spectacular in certain places.
Mark.


3 comments:

  1. Dear Mark!! It is great to hear from you. Hope the nights will get warmer. Thinking and praying for all of you.
    Love, Mom and Dad

    Oh, just heard from Debbie. Al's surgery went well. Thank God!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding......How long for your guys to fix YOUR heat??? Need to work on your people skills!!! Keep us updated when you can, cold as crap in Savannah, low 20s, wind chill low teens. Trip to Miami was great, 75th birthday for Dad went off terrific. Did not make it back in time for most of the game caught the 4th qtr. Best part from what I have been told. Waiting on some warm weather to get a hook wet. I remember PT comes awfully early and is really tough with a hangover. Stay Warm

    ReplyDelete