Thursday, March 19, 2009

Already?

It's FRIDAY tomorrow!!! Yeah! It's funny that I even know that... All the days seem the same. It's been a long week, but we are finally getting into a rhythm and running on all cylinders - well, kind of... that's a long story.

I posted some more pics from CST - And I took some today here @ BAF. All the pics posted to BAF1 are from the same relative standing position - so you can see there is a 360 degree panoramic view of the mountains! That makes for some BEAUTIFUL sunrises and sunsets! And you know I'm up for both of them everyday!

I'll take more in the next few days - many areas are restricted.

So some added to this album (9 I think)

http://picasaweb.google.com/mark.schubert/CST

And my first pics from BAF are here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/mark.schubert/BAF1

More to come...

I'm going to call my parents tomorrow! :-) About 10AM FL time.

Mark.

1 comment:

  1. Mark, looking forward to hearing from you. We miss you so much. Love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete