Thursday, March 12, 2009

Im Here - really




A LOT of you are probably upset with me because I've been spoiling you with regular posts up till now... well - sorry about that!




It's 6AM ish and I just have a few minutes before my first meeting @ 0630 today. I got up @ 0400 to meet with the group that was leaving. Yesterday was our first official full day as the 755th ECES/UD.




So the weather here is nice and cool at night and warms up to just about HOT by mid-day. Only in the 60's, but it seems warm. DUSTY!!! Holly Molly!!! Dust is TERRIBLE. My computer already has a thick layer on the keys and I'm going to have to figure something out to keep it clean or the blogs will stop!






Not to worry, I'll take care of it....


So I'm safe and sound - lots of work to do here.


More posts coming regularly now - especially the next couple days as we get into the weekend. I'll have some time to spend in my HOOCH cleaning up and straightening things up as I've not had a chance for that activity yet - most of you know I do not like to be unorganized and I can't depend on my wife to find things for me while I'm here (she's really good at that and I miss her for that and many other things...)


Love Mark.

5 comments:

  1. Seeing your blog this morning was the best way to start my day ever !!!!!!!
    Be safe we love you.
    janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to see your face. miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you bump your head??? Hurt? What? I doubt it you hard headed man!! Nice to hear from you. All is well here if FL. Recovering nicely. Slowly but nicely. I'll be able to kick your ass when you get back!! Love you Mark!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see your smile...I look at this most every day to get updates, I was waiting on this one to see that you arrived safely.

    Tell the man in charge they need to send height challanged recruits so they want have a hard time getting in doors, etc. Good to read your post, very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  5. at least it was not a fish hook. need to be a little quicker when you duc or wear you helmet more often. nice to here from you.
    david

    ReplyDelete