Thursday, March 26, 2009

More Pics!

There are 30 more pics uploaded!

Next time I'll start a new album. (BAF2) - look for it on my main page:

http://picasaweb.google.com/mark.schubert

I'm off tomorrow - well, kind of. We have an electrical inspection in the BHuts (our hooches) and I'm going to the office for at least half the day. The MWR folks are showing "Facing the Giants" on SAT - I'll probably check that out and I'll be attending church regularly on Sundays @ 1430L - It's called the Chapel NeXt service and it's very good - (see my earlier post "Rain - No snow - Yet! "). Good series...

We are starting to plan our R&R trips for the group - everyone seemed very excited about that - all the guys/gals are working very hard and and this will certainly be a welcome break.

Going to dinner - hopefully RIBS tonight!

I'll let you know.

Mark.

3 comments:

  1. Mark:

    We continue to pray for you and the family. Your posts are such an encouragement...you sound busy and as cheerful as one could hope for. All your SITA Life Lessons friends ask about you every time I see them. You are missed and loved. Thanks for keeping all of us safe!

    Doug & Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, always good to hear from you! Once in awhile you need to give the camera to someone else to allow you to get your face in there. Don't want to forget what you look like! Love you Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iam so happy tohave the WebCam hooked up. What a diffrence to see you while we are talking. You look great. Stay healthy and safe. God bless al you!!!!!!
    Love Mom/Dad

    ReplyDelete