Saturday, April 4, 2009

Early Morning Pics

I was up early this morning and I captured (what I think) are some beautiful pictures of the mountains just as the sun was coming up. Of course it looked MUCH better in person - the camera just can't grasp how beautiful it really is here sometimes - well, to look at anyway. It's really a GREAT place to get in touch with God - which I have been doing on a regular basis and again, I thank all of you who are praying for me and my Airmen.

I did get to speak with David Brown today! Did you know it's his birthday today? I did! And I was glad I got to talk with him despite the crappy Internet! (we talked on my cell phone) He's 49 this year! I'm looking forward to 50 when I won't be here in this place!

Oh - the pics - I suppose you want a link to make it easy for you -

http://picasaweb.google.com/mark.schubert/BAF2

Looks like a little more rain tomorrow, then the weather is supposed to be nice next week so I'll take some more pics (and with me in them).

Hope you all are well - I'm fine these days. Busy - makes the time go by faster.

Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment